Library Mascots

Library Mascots
Jessie, Woody and Bullseye are our library mascots. Click on pic to go back to library.

Monday, August 26, 2013

Welcome to our library blog!

My name is Miss Caddell and I am the librarian at Carol Holt Elementary.

I like to share lots of good things I find in books and about books.  Please explore some of the older posts - I am sure you will find something new and interesting.

We will also find lots of wonderful things on the computer as well.  Here are some of my friends looking for something exciting to share.



Check back here often to find out what new and wonderful things I want to share with you!

NOTE: Miss Caddell is the queen of the library but not the Internet so be careful looking online and ALWAYS get your parent's permission to be online or sign up for anything on the computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment