Library Mascots

Library Mascots
Jessie, Woody and Bullseye are our library mascots. Click on pic to go back to library.

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

I'm a poet and I know it...

See how I just made a rhyme??  So can you because anyone can be a poet!  I just know it!
I also know April is National Poetry Month and our 800 section is chock full of poetry books waiting just for you.

One of my favorite children's poets is Shel Silverstein and our library has a book of newly discovered poems called Every Thing on It.  Thank you, Mr. Silverstein!



NOTE: Miss Caddell is the queen of the library  but  not  the Internet so be careful when looking around and always get your parent's permission before you go online.  Please don't sign up for ANYTHING without letting an adult know about it!



No comments:

Post a Comment